Friday, December 17, 2010

Queensberry - On My Own (Bonus Track Version) (2009)


  • Genres: Pop
  • Released: Nov 06,2009

Album Review

On My Own is the second studio album by all-female German pop group Queensberry, it was released by Warner Music Group in November 2009 in German-speaking Europe. This was the last album to feature the group's original line-up. In July 2010, it was announced that original members Anto and Vici were parting with the band to be replaced with Selina Herrero and Ronja Hilbig.

Track List

01 Too Young
02 Hello (Turn Your Radio On)
03 Every Now and Then
04 I Feel You
05 On My Own
06 Lifelong Lovesong
07 Girl Like Me (Nonchalant)
08 Selfish
09 Replay
10 Scandalous
11 Changes
12 Love On the Radio
13 Hello (Turn Your Radio On) [Remix

Download

http://www.fileserve.com/file/RHHXR5t/On My Own (Bonus Track Version)_ultimate-itunes-music.blogspot.com.rar

0 comments:

Post a Comment